Red-Box®: Continuous monitoring of extreme MP levels
Red-Box® EPA near reference equipment for monitoring particulate matter at extreme emission points, such as crushing plants, mining roads, blasting, cement companies, etc. The equipment can measure mass and size at the same time and take gravimetric samples to control hazardous contaminants, such as silica.
Red-Box® are equipped with:
– Dusttrak 8530 equipment for near reference EPA monitoring, with online monitoring of concentrations up to 400 mg / m3 (MP 1 / MP 2.5 / MP 4 / MP 10).
– Temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure register (Optional).
– Touchscreen and Connectivity for equipment control and data capture remotely (Optional).
– 37-mm gravimetric cassette with mesh filter.
– Batteries and industrial electrical adapter
– Data Analysis Software
– Access to DMS-ONE Platform (Optional)