BlueBox® Gravimetric Dust Samples
We offer equipment and methodologies for environmental gravimetric samplings of total dust, respirable fraction for emission analysis, and monitoring of suspended silica.
In other words, this equipment can be used for taking environmental samples of particulate material, pollutants, and gases. Also, our BlueBox® can be configured to measure total dust, respirable fraction, silica, gases, and vapors.
– Protective case with clamp system for its location in industrial sites,
– Pump 5 to 5000 ml/min with an accuracy level of +/- 5%
– Batteries to operate up to 40 continuous hours at 2L / min flow rate
– Cyclone, tubes, and 37mm PVC cassettes for sampling
– Programmable Sampling Times
– Password to ensure the integrity of the samples,
– Flow adjustment for different temperatures,
– Sampling time log, battery levels warnings
– Notification of flow problems and battery problems
– Complies with RoHS measures and European directives for the reduction of hazardous substances and gases
– Optional: Use of pumps and cyclones for occupational health programs and control of levels of exposure to silica in the work environment