Monitoring extreme levels of particulate matter
The operations of blasting, transportation, grinding and crushing of minerals are the main sources of dust in the air (PM 10 -2.5) due to the nature of the processes of size reduction and segregation. ABCDust measures PM10-2.5 dust levels generated by these operations with the use of EPA near reference PM10-2.5 measurement technologies, combined with solid methodologies to provide a consistent assessment of dust levels in different environmental conditions, levels of mining production (Ton / h) and dust control measures implemented.
Our solution for monitoring extreme dust levels includes:
- Continuous measurement of multichannel dust levels of up to 4,000 mg / m3 for different PM 10, 5, 4, 2.5 and PM 1,
- Analysis of gravimetric samples to characterize and weigh mg / m3 dust emissions,
- Modeling of dust emissions based on different parameters (winds, humidity, production, type of material, etc.)
- Recommendation of dust control solutions (maintenance, dry, fine mist, dust collectors, additives)
- Evaluation of pre and post implementation improvement solutions
- Emissions report before and after the measure implemented
DMS-ONE extreme monitors MP 10 levels of up to 4,200 Mg / m3
ABCDust uses EPA-based continuous gravimetric and continuous dust monitors, conditioned to withstand extreme levels of dust and protected with environmental enclosures, Red-Box (TM) and Blue-box (TM) , specially designed by ABCDust. Our service includes the installation of professional weather stations with a methodology that integrates production variables and environmental models to determine and model dust emissions in the air.