DMS - DS 80: Dust Control For Mining Road
Dust control, soil stabilization and ice control for forest, municipal, industrial, underground mining roads. Its application is recommended in silty and sandy soils.
ABCDust has developed a table of dosages according to soil type, traffic and climatic conditions to determine the most convenient and effective dose and product for the goals of dust suppression and soil stabilization.
- Low cost per m2.
- PM10-2.5 suppression at 85-90%
- Water savings from 60% to 90%
- Highly concentrated, reduce logistics costs.
- Water and UV resistant.
- Compatible with acidic, alkaline and brine waters.
- Nonionic, nontoxic, and non corrosive.
- Reduce road maintenance costs.
- Compatible with extreme cold of -30C.
- It can be applied without water.
- Avoid the formation of ice on the road.
DMS-DS 80® is delivered in totes of 1,000 L, 122 cm x 102 cm x 122 cm. Store at temperatures between -30o and 35o. The product is highly concentrated, which facilitates its transport and storage. It can be stored for periods of up to 12 months.
DMS-DS 80® contains surfactants, so contact with the eyes and prolonged skin contact should be avoided. Therefore, the use of safety glasses, gloves and masks is recommended when handling the product. See more relevant information on the Safety Sheet.