CHEM-STAB: Ionic Stabilizer
- Lower costs and construction times of roads with longer life
- Environmentally friendly, biodegradable.
- It improves the properties of the native soil, reducing the need to transport materials and gravels.
- Increase optimal density and support value
- Roads with less potholes and dust
- Lower accident rate
- Lower vehicle maintenance costs and greater passenger comfort
- Reduce maintenance and leveling by 75%
- Protect roads from rain and snow.
- Not toxic, flammable, dangerous or corrosive.
CHEM-STAB® can be used to:
- Stabilize unpaved roads (rural, municipal, forestry, industrial, mining, etc.).
- Consolidation of roads with natural soils.
- Stabilization of subgrade, subbases and bases of paved roads with asphalt or concrete.
- Improvement of embankments and contribution floors (Loans) that do not meet the requirements of the project.
- Stabilize industrial yards, parking lots, airstrips, courts, etc.
- Reduction of road materials such as limes and cement for the formation of cement soil
To apply CHEM-STAB® a tank truck, a compactor roller and a bulldozer are required, performing the following steps:
- Step 1: Cleaning and initial profiling
- Step 2: Scarified
- Step 3: Soil contributions (If necessary)
- Step 4: Irrigation with CHEM-STAB® and water
- Step 5: Mix and homogenize until uniform
- Step 6: Compaction and control humidity and optimum density.
- Step 7: Profiling and final sealing
The dosages of CHEM-STAB ® vary according to the AASTHO classification of the soil. The values range from 0.03cc to 0.09cc per m2. Ask us to determine the optimal dose of CHEM-STAB ® in your project.
CHEM-STAB® Product is 20L and 50L drums. Store at temperatures between 5 o and 35 o . The product is highly concentrated, which facilitates its transport and storage.
Avoid intake and contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin. Therefore, the use of safety glasses, gloves and masks is recommended when handling the product. See more relevant information on the Safety Sheet.