MINE SAFETY INSTRUMENT – HAUL ROAD FRICTION & ROUGHNESS
Precision Instrument for Haul Road Design Haul Road Friction & Roughness
Haul truck efficiency, fuel consumption, and speed are key drivers to productivity and safety of any mining operation. In addition, proper haul road design, friction, rolling resistance and dust management are known to contribute significantly to haul truck and mining operational efficiency. The Vericom V-Sense package is a portable, user-friendly haul road friction and haul road geometry measurement instrument. Our instruments are known worldwide for accuracy and precision and have been adopted by large mine operators worldwide.
Dust Suppression and Road Friction & Roughness
- With the Vericom V-Sense system, a detailed analysis of haul road friction and roughness vs. water truck application rates ensures maximum haul truck productivity while minimizing dust
- Customers that use Vericom in their mining operation can quickly determine when it is safe to resume operations following a rain
- Add a dust sensor to enhance the watering strategy and compare dust levels against watering level actual haul road friction capability.
GPS Interno de 10Hz
- High precision GPS for georeferenced road analysis
- GPS data serves to create a ‘heat map’ for friction and haul road safety.
- Map test data directly on the satellite image.
Productividad & Seguridad Optimizados
The Vericom V-Sense™ series is the preferred instrument for haul road design and friction analysis. With our device, you can test ANY piece of mining equipment for performance on haul roads. Simply mount the V-Sense POD on the test item and conduct the test. Developing an operational protocol that conforms to the stopping performance criteria as noted in standard ISO 3450 is now simple and efficient.
The V-Sense MSI™ package includes powerful Profile X1© Professional Software.
- Simple and Powerful: Analyze and compare test data with easy-to-use predefined graphs, tables, and reports.
- Custom Graphs and Reports: Export data directly to MS Excel to create your own customized reports or to integrate data from other sources.
User Calibration Check
With the onboard user calibration check, you can verify that the V-Sense accelerometers are maintaining their factory calibration. There is no need to send the unit for service calibration.