DESCRIPTION – EZISS PRO SOIL STABILIZATION
EZISS PRO® is a soil stabilization natural liquid enzyme, which improves the properties of native/local soils. EZISS PRO® enhance higher compaction densities and increase soil strength, stability and resistance, together with lower permeability to rain and now. EZISS PRO® provides long-lasting effects, because it modifies the soils water retention in a definitive way, allowing it to minimize the roughness and the wear of the road surface, reducing road building and maintenance cost and reducing dust levels.
EZISS PRO® is used as a soil stabilizer in soils with IP greater than 7 and lower than 15. Therefore it is essential to check the AASHTO soil type before application.
MAIN ATTRIBUTES AND BENEFITS
- Improves loading capacity and structure
- Reduce potholes and deformations, reducing road grading and maintenance frequency
- Protects the road from rain and snow effects
- Reduces the need for aggregates, saving up to 35% of road building costs.
- Improve the bases and subbases strength and bearing capacity
- Reduces aggregate loss and dust
- Lowers maintenance costs by up to 75%.
- Lower costs and construction times while increasing the road lifecycle.
- Increase passenger comfort, with fewer potholes and roughness.
- Lower accident rate & vehicle maintenance costs
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable product, non-toxic, neither corrosive nor flammable.
TYPES OF APPLICATIONS OF EZISS PRO:
- Improvement of Subbases and bases
- Rural or secondary roads
- Access roads and camps
- Mining Haul Roads and Oil Roads
- Industrial Yards and Parking Lots
- Berms or road edge
EZISS PRO® is applied using conventional road maintenance equipment, such as:
– Grader with scarifying teeth
– Tractor with Rotovator or Disc
– Water Truck with a separate water pump
– Sheepsfoot compactor / Vibrator
– Smooth Drum or pneumatic roller (15 to 20 tons).
The application process requires (1) an initial scarification with the grader and add aggregates (Optional); (2) humidification of the soil with water + EZISS PRO®; (3) mix the soil till homologation of the substrate and ending with (4) compaction and sealing of the road surface, near optimum humidity .
Between 1L / 35m3 to 1L / 33m3. Which for a thickness of 15 cm translates into around 250 m2 per litre of product.
Best before 36 months.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
EZISS PRO® is supplied in 55 Gal (208 L) drums or 20 L pails. The product should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
EZISS PRO® has some surfactant & preservative properties and as such contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin should be avoided. Safety glasses or goggles; gloves and respiratory masks are recommended, when handling the product. Detailed information on handling and any precautions to be observed in the use of the product(s) described in this leaflet can be found in our relevant Health and Safety information sheet.
The information contained in this leaflet is given in good faith, but no liability is assumed nor is freedom from any intellectual property owned by ABCDust. This information should not be taken to represent a specification for the product.